Join Rob Flux, a successful Property Developer, Educator & Mentor, as he shares with you his formula for Property Development success. Alongside Rob will be Tony Meredith, himself a successful Property Developer, Life & Business Coach. Nowhere before has there been such a powerful combination of knowledge with Rob as the Property Development Mentor having such great Coaching skills, and Tony as the Coach having such great Property Development experience.
Property Development Formula is like no other Property Development education course out there, we build your skills from the ground up. We first start with a two day mindset workshop to get you set for success before moving onto the development curriculum.
This truly is a hands on course and not just theory, you learn the tools of the trade with you using your laptop in class to analyse real sites LIVE in real time using Rob's toll gating approach to fast track your analysis. The outcome being the ability to analyse site in minutes for both their development potential and also their profit potential.
As part of the course we will help you lock in your development strategy and key target areas, then teach you how to become an area expert so that you can zone in on your first deal quickly. You will have Tony as a coach to motivate and hold you accountable, and Rob as a mentor to assist when you hit troubled times.
Rob & Tony’s intention is to prepare you for what to expect on your journey, show you the path that they and others have taken, inspire you to take action, and provide the support that you need along the way.
We truly believe that "We Develop People For Property Success"
COURSE Offerings & Overview
- 2 Day Psychology of Property Development workshop on Mindset
- 3 Day Foundations Workshop
Online Content (accessible immediately)
- Legacy PD101 Site Analysis course
- Psychology of Property Development workshop
- Property Development Formula workshop
- All Monthly Property Development Formula Webinars
- 6 1/2 years of PDN monthly meetup content including all video's & powerpoint slides from every meeting held Australia wide
- 5 No Money Down strategies
- Funding arrangements
- Structures Overview & entities
- Negotiation Techniques & tactics
- Taxation Record Keeping
- To Sell or To Keep – That is the question
- Project Management
- Plan Sealing Process
- Advanced Structures & Entities
- Joint Ventures
- Property Options
Resources & Tools
- Site Analysis Checklist
- QwikFeaso software with updates for life
- Cheat Sheets & Quick Reference Guides
- 1 Year Subscription to the RenoSave Discount Card
- Annual Membership to attend PDN Meetup events Australia wide
- Discounted access to PriceFinder & RPData Professional for sourcing of your deals
Mentoring & Coaching Sessions
- 2 * 2 Hour Strategy session with both Rob & Tony together
- 12 * Monthly Group Mentoring sessions with Rob Flux
- 12 * Monthly Group Coaching sessions with Tony Meredith
- 6 Hours of individual Mentoring with Rob Flux
- 6 Hours of individual Couching with Tony Meredith
- Enrolment is Open NOW
- Instant access to ALL online content
- Ability to schedule in Strategy sessions with Rob & Tony now
- Psychology of Property Development (2 Days)
- 2nd - 3rd of February
- Property Development Formula (3 Days)
- 1st - 3rd of March
- Monthly Webinars
- 1st Wed of each Month
- Monthly Group Coaching Calls
- 2nd Wed of each Month
- Monthly Mentoring Calls
- 3rd Wed of each Month
- Individual Coaching & Mentoring
- Scheduled monthly on individual basis
WHAT OUR CUSTOMERS SAY
The course is by far the most comprehensive property development site acquisition course in Australia that has equipped me with a process, the knowledge and skills and confidence to find profitable property development deals.
Director, Quantum Projects
Thank you Rob! You’ve shown us the door, and how to walk through it, and got us walking through it a few times. Even though property development is a complex area, and there are so much to learn more, I feel I know enough to get started now. By the way, you’ve got an amazing skill in simplifying complex concepts without losing its original meaning.
This is by far the best money we have spent in learning about property. If you want to learn how to analyse a site for development potential then this is a must do.
Ian & Julie Schuler